2020 has been a tough year, granted.
But overall, as a Digital Marketing professional, you’re in a better place than most.
Let’s take a look at some of the positives…
1, You have a skill set that if required, can be done at home, with a laptop and decent internet connection.
2, You have a skill set that is in-demand and growing.
3, Digital agencies are looking to bolster their teams, big businesses are going through digital transformation and require your skills, and my own clients in the high growth, tech start-up and scale-up space are born as digitally savvy businesses and need you too!
But don’t walk ahead alone and in the dark.
You need to be armoured with insight and information such as average salaries for your position and level of seniority.
To learn this, plus lots more, take a read through The Digital Marketing Salary Survey & Career Insights Report ‘20/21 from Acquire Digital Talent by clicking the link.
- 7 Steps to Scale with Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy Woolfenden – Episode 8
- TransferGo’s leadership strategies for maximising growth with Gareth Knight – Episode 7
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- PPC Specialist (Google Ads & UAC), FinTech – 12 month fixed term contract13/04/2021
- Head of Marketing (DTC eCommerce)07/04/2021
- App Marketing Executive (ASA, UAC, ASO)25/03/2021
- Paid Search Lead25/03/2021
- Performance Marketing Executive25/03/2021