2020 has been a tough year, granted.
But overall, as a Digital Marketing professional, you’re in a better place than most.
Let’s take a look at some of the positives…
1, You have a skill set that if required, can be done at home, with a laptop and decent internet connection.
2, You have a skill set that is in-demand and growing.
3, Digital agencies are looking to bolster their teams, big businesses are going through digital transformation and require your skills, and my own clients in the high growth, tech start-up and scale-up space are born as digitally savvy businesses and need you too!
But don’t walk ahead alone and in the dark.
You need to be armoured with insight and information such as average salaries for your position and level of seniority.
To learn this, plus lots more, take a read through The Digital Marketing Salary Survey & Career Insights Report ‘20/21 from Acquire Digital Talent by clicking the link.
- Why Upskilling Your Digital Marketing Team Will Be Critical for the Next 12 Months
- The Guide Every Digital Marketing Hiring Manager Needs To Read
- Digital Marketers – This Shall Be Your Guiding Light!
- Redundancy: Training, Recruitment, or Role Swap – What Are Your Post-Pandemic Career Options?
- How to Improve The Grade of Your Next Digital Marketing Vacancy
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC / Google Shopping)19/10/2020
- Performance Marketing Executive – Paid Social05/10/2020
- CRM Manager25/09/2020
- Mobile Marketing Manager22/09/2020
- Senior Paid Social Executive07/09/2020