2020 has been a tough year, granted.
But overall, as a Digital Marketing professional, you’re in a better place than most.
Let’s take a look at some of the positives…
1, You have a skill set that if required, can be done at home, with a laptop and decent internet connection.
2, You have a skill set that is in-demand and growing.
3, Digital agencies are looking to bolster their teams, big businesses are going through digital transformation and require your skills, and my own clients in the high growth, tech start-up and scale-up space are born as digitally savvy businesses and need you too!
But don’t walk ahead alone and in the dark.
You need to be armoured with insight and information such as average salaries for your position and level of seniority.
To learn this, plus lots more, take a read through The Digital Marketing Salary Survey & Career Insights Report ‘20/21 from Acquire Digital Talent by clicking the link.
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Digital Marketing in the USA versus Europe with Founder & Owner of Fatum Expediendi LLC, Janina Siede – Episode 5
- T-shaped marketers, responsible consumerism and adapting to new tech trends with on-demand Chief Marketing Officer Mehul Garg – Episode 4
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2