Recruitment in the Digital Marketing space can be challenging. It takes a well thought through and planned strategy, thorough screening, and the use of careful analysis to get it right.
Being in the grip of a skills short market, especially for Digital Marketing talent, an enticing job description is imperative if you want to attract the top people to your organisation.
From a tactical viewpoint, job descriptions work as an important guide in all aspects of the employment lifecycle, from hiring and onboarding practices to setting salaries and managing performance.
When written properly, a job description is a communication tool that solidifies the culture and creates value for employers and candidates alike.
This report is based on our own experience of what is working now when it comes to recruiting high performing Digital Marketing employees in tech-based companies from FinTech through to HealthTech and everything in between.
Click the link below to request your complimentary copy of our report:
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2
- Taking bold brave risks to become the leader in your market with Head of Growth at “Feast It”, Curran Dye – Episode 1
- Scale of One to Tech Podcast – trailer
- Together, We Can Achieve More
- VP Marketing (Brand/Content/Creative led / 6-9 month Mat cover)30/11/2020
- Marketing Director17/11/2020
- Head of Growth17/11/2020
- Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Multi-Channel)12/11/2020
- Digital Performance Marketing Manager06/11/2020