Recruitment in the Digital Marketing space can be challenging. It takes a well thought through and planned strategy, thorough screening, and the use of careful analysis to get it right.
Being in the grip of a skills short market, especially for Digital Marketing talent, an enticing job description is imperative if you want to attract the top people to your organisation.
From a tactical viewpoint, job descriptions work as an important guide in all aspects of the employment lifecycle, from hiring and onboarding practices to setting salaries and managing performance.
When written properly, a job description is a communication tool that solidifies the culture and creates value for employers and candidates alike.
This report is based on our own experience of what is working now when it comes to recruiting high performing Digital Marketing employees in tech-based companies from FinTech through to HealthTech and everything in between.
Click the link below to request your complimentary copy of our report:
- Dealing with Digital Marketing during Covid-19…with Nadya Birca
- The Ultimate Guide to Your Successful Digital Marketing Video Interview
- The Ultimate Hiring Managers Guide to Video Interviewing
- The Ultimate Guide to Managing Virtual Digital Marketing Teams
- Candidate Case Study – Lucy Tsyrenzhapova (Performance Marketer)