Welcome to Acquire Digital Talent.
Hopefully you share my beliefs in the way recruitment should be from reading part 1. In the 2nd part of this blog, I’d like to share an overview of who we are.
But first, why we do, what we do.
“We’re in the art & science of creating exciting futures for our customers, helping them overcome difficult challenges by installing the pride and confidence they need to soar.
We help our customers achieve these momentous feats by working on retained and exclusive searches.
We are a boutique talent consultancy specialised in hard to find skills and mid to senior level positions within data-driven Marketing.”
Our mission is simple……To be the trusted authority and go to talent consultancy for established brands, digital agencies, and tech start-ups looking to hire best in-class Digital Marketing experts.
We have 5 company values to live by, these being;
– To always do the right thing by our customers
– To work in a true partnership
– To educate & advise our customers to be the best they can be
– To maintain inch wide, mile deep knowledge of our niche market
– To provide a consultative service, yet flexible, understanding each customer is unique
So, whether you call it Digital Marketing or Marketing in a Digital world, one thing for sure is that data-driven Marketing is here to stay, and all businesses require these experts to thrive and prosper in today and tomorrow’s competitive business environment.
We have developed close relationships over many years with the very best talent in Digital Marketing within the UK and across wider Europe.
Working in partnership with Acquire, our customers can reduce time and cost per hire, meaning they can spend more time focusing on being market leaders within their own fields.
To learn more about setting up a partnership with Acquire Digital Talent, please get in touch with me directly.
Our new website is coming soon, so watch this space!
Follow us on social
- Salary, Bonus & Equity Insights from the CMO & Marketing Director Forum
- Tutorful’s Former-CMO & Multiverse’s VP, Marketing on Cutting Through in EdTech & Maximising LTV: James Hamlin & Rachael Beckett – Episode 2
- HelloFresh, Bella & Duke and Finisterre’s CMOs on Staying Competitive in the D2C Market: Luis Lacerda, Tushar Kaul and Franky Athill – Season 2 Episode1
- TRIP Appoints Acquisition Lead & Retention Lead Into Growing Marketing Team
- Why The Right Job Title In Your Job Advert Matters
- Performance Marketing Manager16/11/2022
- November 2022
- October 2022
- August 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- September 2019
- May 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018