Welcome to Acquire Digital Talent.
Hopefully you share my beliefs in the way recruitment should be from reading part 1. In the 2nd part of this blog, I’d like to share an overview of who we are.
But first, why we do, what we do.
“We’re in the art & science of creating exciting futures for our customers, helping them overcome difficult challenges by installing the pride and confidence they need to soar.
We help our customers achieve these momentous feats by working on retained and exclusive searches.
We are a boutique talent consultancy specialised in hard to find skills and mid to senior level positions within data-driven Marketing.”
Our mission is simple……To be the trusted authority and go to talent consultancy for established brands, digital agencies, and tech start-ups looking to hire best in-class Digital Marketing experts.
We have 5 company values to live by, these being;
– To always do the right thing by our customers
– To work in a true partnership
– To educate & advise our customers to be the best they can be
– To maintain inch wide, mile deep knowledge of our niche market
– To provide a consultative service, yet flexible, understanding each customer is unique
So, whether you call it Digital Marketing or Marketing in a Digital world, one thing for sure is that data-driven Marketing is here to stay, and all businesses require these experts to thrive and prosper in today and tomorrow’s competitive business environment.
We have developed close relationships over many years with the very best talent in Digital Marketing within the UK and across wider Europe.
Working in partnership with Acquire, our customers can reduce time and cost per hire, meaning they can spend more time focusing on being market leaders within their own fields.
To learn more about setting up a partnership with Acquire Digital Talent, please get in touch with me directly.
Our new website is coming soon, so watch this space!
Follow us on social
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Digital Marketing in the USA versus Europe with Founder & Owner of Fatum Expediendi LLC, Janina Siede – Episode 5
- T-shaped marketers, responsible consumerism and adapting to new tech trends with on-demand Chief Marketing Officer Mehul Garg – Episode 4
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2