I’m an agency recruiter at heart and I’ll admit it, apart from those internal recruiters I got on with, I thought most were failed recruiters.
I hold my hands up and I’m able to eat humble pie because, having worked on the other side of the fence for 9 months, I’ve gained a huge insight into how hard and how much credit should go to talent acquisition managers / internal recruiters. It’s been a real eye opener.
Many of whom are not only juggling a high volume of roles, but these being in many different areas of a business at any one time. It’s certainly no walk in the park.
On occasion, internal recruiters need just a small amount of respite to focus all their efforts on a few specific roles instead of being spread too thinly.
Having experienced life in your world, I have a great respect and understanding for what you’re doing, and I totally understand how frustrating it can be when agency recruiters approach you. It’s not even the fact of them making the approach, it’s the fact that 95% of those approaches are just really, really poor.
Unlike business areas such as development, product, and design, digital marketing doesn’t always have the volume of requirements like the rest, therefore, many businesses don’t hire digital marketing specific internal recruiters. Why have a fixed headcount cost for an area you don’t hire that often in. This makes total sense, and this is where my partnering offer comes in.
If you’re a talent acquisition manager or internal recruiter and you start to feel overwhelmed with the number of priority roles coming in, and suddenly there’s a tricky digital marketing hire that falls into the mix, don’t let it stress you out. I’ll be there to take the strain while you carry out filling the others, hitting your targets and staying on course for that bonus and promotion you’ve been promised.
So, if it’s digital marketing in the areas of acquisition, engagement, or retention, don’t let the odd digital marketing role scupper your chances of internal success. I’m just a phone call away.
- Why Upskilling Your Digital Marketing Team Will Be Critical for the Next 12 Months
- The Guide Every Digital Marketing Hiring Manager Needs To Read
- Digital Marketers – This Shall Be Your Guiding Light!
- Redundancy: Training, Recruitment, or Role Swap – What Are Your Post-Pandemic Career Options?
- How to Improve The Grade of Your Next Digital Marketing Vacancy
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC / Google Shopping)19/10/2020
- Performance Marketing Executive – Paid Social05/10/2020
- CRM Manager25/09/2020
- Mobile Marketing Manager22/09/2020
- Senior Paid Social Executive07/09/2020