www.AcquireDigitalTalent.com is a Digital Marketing Recruitment Agency and proud to present the following job vacancy…
App Marketing Manager
The business is dedicated to helping consumers through the use of technology, with one of their brands being a well-known, and established price comparison site. Due to growth, they have an opportunity for an App/Mobile Marketing Manager to join the team.
Located 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge Station is where this powerhouse of a group has its HQ.
Within their open planned, leafy interior, you can find many meeting rooms, breakout areas, and even onsite gym!
The business is dedicated to helping consumers through the use of technology, with one of their brands being a well-known, and established price comparison site.
Due to growth, they have an opportunity for an App/Mobile Marketing Manager to join the team.
– Set strategic direction for native-app growth across both Organic and Paid channels including identification of key performance drivers, goal and target setting and, budget allocation decisions.
– Own native-app acquisition, remarketing, and performance analytics including regular reporting to key stakeholders.
– Drive the daily performance of our app, from traffic acquisition to re-engagement using data to understand performance, make decisions, and set priorities.
– Make decisions that affect critical aspects of the business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
– Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what channels to target.
Background & Skills:
– Proven track record in native-app marketing. More importantly, we need someone with a proven track record of results.
– Strong analytical skills for modelling performance and opportunity with large sets of data.
– Experience with AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, AppTweak and other App marketing tools required.
– Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
– Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic direction across various technical and creative teams.
– Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
– Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. You can lead as well as function as part of a team.
Some of their benefits include:
– A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
– The latest equipment – be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
– Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
– Amazing family and parent-friendly benefits
Apply now to learn more…