I’m partnered with a rapidly growing FinTech who operate within the payments space and are looking to expand their Marketing function by hiring a CRM Marketing Lead focused on their International CRM and Referrals channels.
You will focus on executing the day to day operations of their core CRM channels, including email, app push, and in-app messaging to drive incremental value. You will also help grow their Referrals channel, a key source of customer acquisition.
You’ll have experience driving CRM channels across multiple geographies and languages, and understanding the customer journey and how to deliver the right message at the right time will be key.
Key responsibilities include:
• Execute communications across multiple channels including email, push, in-app messages, SMS, and referral program, ensuring flawless campaign set up
• Own reporting for campaign performance including analysis of multivariate tests, reporting on specific campaign performance by region, and compiling campaign performance for creative reviews
• Help drive improvements of key channel metrics including activation and early lifecycle engagement
• Own the English-language copywriting of customer communications and partner with their Design and Localisation teams for any needed assets and translations
• Develop and build an International marketing calendar of key campaigns and promotions to drive customer activation and engagement across key markets and audiences
Skills, experience and knowledge required to be successful in this role include:
• Proven track record in building emails, push and mobile campaigns in a high growth global or pan-European tech/e-commerce company.
• Able to develop and build complex campaigns and segments. Braze CRM platform experience is a big plus.
• Data-driven. The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven plans. You’ll love problem-solving.
• Strong project management and execution abilities. You will build and develop campaign plans, tracking against key milestones and aligning all resources to get it over the finish line.
• Strong English writing ability is a must, additional languages a plus
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary plus a broader benefits package that includes:
• Health insurance
• Travel benefit
• Learning benefit
• 3000+ free online courses available
Apply now to learn more.