I’m pleased to exclusively support this innovative HealthTech scale-up as they look to hire a Growth Director.
They began life 4.5 years ago, however only launched 12-18 months ago and have already amassed £70m in investment, including one of the largest crowdfunds, 100k customers (with 300k on the waitlist) and over 300 staff, which will be close to 400 by the end of the year!
You will be responsible for the Performance Marketing and Lifecycle marketing teams and leading the Product Growth strategy in close partnership with the VP of Product and the Product Growth product leadership.
- Drive user acquisition across digital and offline channels, scaling existing and unlocking new channels.
- Develop a strategy to increase digital journey conversion rate from landing to purchase to unlock growth and lower CAC, working closely with the Product Growth squad.
- Drive new sales by launching free digital products to capture and nurture leads.
- Leverage lifecycle marketing to drive activation, engagement, retention and advocacy, as well as xsell and upsell new products to existing members.
- Drive a culture of rapid experimentation.
- Proven track record delivering growth across the funnel – from user acquisition through to conversion and retention – in B2C. Experience in subscription businesses is a plus.
- Passionate about building happy, high-performing teams, with a “servant leadership” mindset. Experience in scaling teams and driving collaboration across funnels and functions.
- Expertise in offline and online media channels, with a user-centric view of media performance across the funnel.
- Experience leading product growth squads (engineering, design, analysts, PMs) to achieve impact through rapid experimentation.
- Data-driven, analytical and structured.
- Impatient risk taker. Strong ability to cut through complexity to innovate rapidly.
An extremely fast-growth business that is helping to improve the health of millions. You can be a fundamental part of even more millions taking advantage of this service.
Ready to rapidly experiment?