My client is a pure-play retail business and growing rapidly on a global scale. They send cards, gifts and flowers that make their customers scream and fall off their chairs laughing. They’re all about delivering the SURPRISE in their customer occasions and have an exciting roadmap of innovative products lined up.
They have a reach of 900,000+ followers via social media and from their first videos going viral have built their marketing on their brilliant customer reactions. The global success has been fuelled by aggressive growth in paid social marketing across Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Pintrest, Google, etc.
They are thrilled to be recruiting a Growth Marketer / Growth Marketing Manager to help accelerate their fast, sustainable and profitable growth with thorough attention to detail, a rigorous testing plan and cross-functional working with retention and product development.
This is a great opportunity for someone with drive, creativity and ambition, who wants to manage a global paid social marketing budget and contribute directly to the growth of an unusual, fun, fast-moving success story.
The leadership team is always there to provide support and mentorship but from the start they will empower you to understand the needs of their customers. You will be an integral part of the marketing team of 4 with significant responsibility and exciting opportunities for personal development.
You’ll be a multi-talented, cross-functional growth marketeer who can build on their success story with a sustainable and profitable growth testing plan. You will work closely with the Head of Retention and product development team to broaden the focus from immediate day to day trading on paid social to sustainable growth with a focus on lifetime value of their customers.
You will be experienced in A/B and other testing methodologies and be able to implement iterations from learnings on all paid social platforms. You will be at the forefront of leading a test and learn culture and excited to share insights and learnings that form their future strategy.
You will be a passionate advocate of analysis and optimisation and have a data-driven mindset. Focused on analytics and tracking you will pull insights that will drive the business actions and help evolve their acquisition and enable them to identify new growth opportunities.
- Deliver acquisition budget to target CPA
- Report on performance of all marketing platforms across all core regions
- Liaise with key agencies and manage relationships with them to ensure budgets and KPIs are being met
- Liaise with Content Planner to ensure all creative is being delivered
- Work closely with Head of Marketing + Head of Retention on optimising customer funnel throughout all marketing communications
- Have a rigorous on-going testing plan that takes into account; creative, location, products and placements etc. This plan will have clear goals and results will be acted upon.
- Ensure results from tests are implemented within BAU campaigns in a continual iteration loop.
- Analyse results and communicate their impact on marketing efforts and the wider business.
- Communicate insights with creative and product teams
- Be up to date with trends and changes in the wider digital marketing landscape e.g. iOS14 and Google Chrome cookie ban.
Your skills, background and experience will look like this:
- 2+ years in role or similar
- Expert Excel user
- Organised and have an eye for data and detail
- Ability to met and report on clear KPIs using Google Analytics, Looker and other analytics tools
- Expert in running campaigns on Facebook, with experience on other platforms e.g. Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat, AdWords etc.
- Familiar with working with agencies
- Eager to learn and want to grow
- Experience with SQL and database manipulation
Apply now to learn more.