How does this sound?
- One of the largest seed funding rounds in the UK!
- Founders who have built not 1, but 2 of the UK’s most successful tech start-ups, now unicorns and household names
- A subscription service that helps men of all ages, now in the UK, soon to be global (with your help!)
Like with many hyper-growth, tech start-ups, growth is a key function in taking it to the next level and this is an opportunity for those with an expertise in Paid Social to take on a role that will broaden your horizons, allowing you to test learn, and scale with a number of other channels over time.
- Execute towards growth KPIs and marketing budget
- Build, execute and optimise customer acquisition
- Surgically devise marketing allocation with a bottoms-up analytical methodology
The background and skills you will bring to this role will include:
- At least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role or as performance marketing manager (core focus in Paid Social)
- Having managed small and larger budgets
- Obsessed with driving growth performance and ROI
- Consumer centricity and a deep knowledge of utilizing customer data and insights to drive marketing
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a strong ability to execute
Here’s what you’ll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary (up to £50k) and stock options
- Ownership of goals and a direct impact on the business
- A fun and friendly working environment with sharp and motivated co-workers
- Be an early team member to one of the most promising start-ups in the Healthtech wellness space
The office is located between Old Street and Liverpool Street Station.
To learn more, hit the apply button now.
Alternatively contact Alex Marriner by email on Alex@AcquireDigitalTalent.com