- Are you a commercially minded Marketing professional?
- Have a breadth of experience across Acquisition & Retention Marketing channels?
- Bring experience from within a high growth, DTC eCommerce retail environment?
If so, this brand new Head of Marketing position could be just what you’ve been looking for.
Having raised multi-million £ seed funding, this business is on course to raise Series A during 2021 which will help them to grow and develop their brand position into new markets and categories.
They have a strong connection with the millennial and gen-z market, and already sell to over 50 countries worldwide!
2020 was a positive year for the business, so much so they featured in major news articles about companies booming during the lockdown, and there is still no signs of slowing down.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be working alongside the Head of eCommerce as you take responsibility for the development of and lead the execution of integrated marketing plans, seasonal strategies, positioning and activation plans across UK and US digital channels.
You will be able to balance big-picture thinking whilst executing the plan and coaching and empowering a small marketing team. This team is responsible for channels such as PPC, Paid Social, Email/CRM, SEO, Social Media, and Community Management. Within the team of 5 direct reports, you will also have a Marketing Designer.
The skills and experience you will bring to this position will include:
- Proven track record in direct to consumer (DTC) eCommerce Marketing, at least 5 years
- Willingness to be hands-on (with data/reports)
- Strong understanding of DTC cohorts analysis, unit economics & profitability
- A data-driven mindset with the ability to extract meaning and insights from the data
- A track record of exceeding revenue & profit goals and consistently hitting targets through Marketing activities
- Strong Team Player with a desire to be part of a team disrupting a traditional industry
The business has a London presence and although there will be a great deal of flexibility around WFH, candidates will be required to be able to commute to the office twice per week, when lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Apply now to learn more.