Helping customers to save money your thing?
No one wants to pay over the top nowadays, especially with all the technology available to us.
This is a group that has a collection of price comparison websites and they are looking for a Head of Paid Channels to focus on one of their largest brands.
As the Head of Paid Marketing Channels, your focus will be on driving & executing innovative & effective media strategies across a robust mix of digital channels including, but not limited to, search, video, mobile, display, and social to drive awareness & engagement for the brand.
This role allows the opportunity to work in a vast & growing industry with a nationally-recognized brand on a dynamic & nimble team.
Your responsibilities include:
• Operate in a fast-paced performance-driven culture and drive digital growth to the Home Service vertical
• Dictate business goals while also conceptualizing a strategic vision for business growth & curation; then execute the strategies keeping in line with our broader business goals
• Collaborate cross-functionally with a variety of teams – Visual Design, Product Design, Commercials, Organic Search, and Customer Lifecycle
• Frequently communicate business performance, media strategy, and innovative testing plans to Senior Leadership
• Help create a best-in-class digital media team by serving as a thought-leader on new & innovative ways to reach and connect with our customers
Your background & skills will include:
• 6+ Years of experience within digital marketing, including deep channel knowledge of Paid Media, Digital Operations, Customer Experience, Content Marketing and/or Email
• Curiosity to challenge existing processes and work to test & optimize
• Experience with in-depth analytics and problem solving with the ability to think strategically and be execution-oriented to drive a fully-integrated digital marketing strategy
• Expertise in creating and driving quantifiable, business-oriented KPIs
• Ability to leverage consumer data to find quality customers to acquire, engage, retain, and reactivate through various marketing channels
• Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment
The business offers a great work environment, bonuses, and they contribute to both your personal and professional development. Some of these benefits include:
• A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
• The latest equipment – be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
• Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
• Amazing family and parent-friendly benefits
• Health insurance
• Moving day off, birthday day off, & charitable day off
• In-office gym and Pilates + yoga classes
• Flexi holiday policy
• Bike to work scheme
• Season ticket loans for those long commutes
• Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
• 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
• Attractive maternity leave policy
• They also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest-free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding!!
Apply now to learn more…