We’re supporting a top Mobile Games Developer, based in Copenhagen, Denmark as they search for a Head of User Acquisition to further develop their performance marketing team and their growth.
The UA team is currently 6 but will double in size over the next 12 months.
As the Head of User Acquisition / UA Lead you will be reporting to the CMO and be responsible for leading the day to day priorities of the team to meet strategic objectives. This is a vital role that will ensure their ambitious growth targets are achieved.
You’re highly analytical with solid business acumen and have the ability to independently manage several tasks while guiding and coaching UA team members to achieve desired results and develop professionally. Most importantly, you prefer to work collaboratively and enjoy leading a diverse team of dedicated individuals.
- Defining the performance marketing strategy in collaboration with the CMO
- Identifying opportunities to grow UA activities
- Coaching their UA managers in terms of Campaign Management of various budgets across channels, including Adwords, Facebook and ad networks/ partners
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Identify new partners, platforms, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- 4+ years in media buying/ user acquisition/ performance marketing
- 2+ years of leadership experience (required for the Head of position, not for the Lead)
- Experience with process automation tools
- Expert knowledge of the mobile game market
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and resources without losing focus
- Experience working with tracking and analytics systems
- Ability to work in a structured way
Candidates from outside Denmark will be able to start working this role remotely for the first 2-3 months, at which point you’d be required to relocate to Copenhagen.
Are you up for the challenge and ready to exceed expectations? Apply now to learn more!