As an award-winning FinTech, this business currently operates only in the UK market, however, has plans to open up across Ireland, France, and Germany (among others) later this year. Due to this growth, they’re looking to develop their in-house Digital Marketing team by hiring a Mobile Marketing Specialist.
As Mobile Marketing Specialist / Manager you will cover all markets with a large monthly spend (600k in just 1 market right now and will get bigger!) across Social & Search (Facebook, Instagram, UAC, Snapchat) and onboarding small app acquisition tools. You’ll also work with mobile publishers to drive traffic and be well versed within In-App experience, far deeper than just app installs.
You’ll have a background from App first businesses either from an in-house or agency environment. This role requires those who are autonomous and love to test and learn. Failing fast is good, right!
Some of the activities you will be involved with include:
• Support the development of their Paid Social strategy, working with the key social media platforms to deliver on various objectives; reach new customers, amplify product range and drive app growth
• Manage and efficiently scale their acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and other social channels
• Own the end-to-end management and deliverables of specified paid social campaigns from implementation to optimisation
• Create global daily, weekly and monthly reports, analysing campaigns using various data sets and liaising with internal teams to provide a full overview of channels successes & growth opportunities against KPIs
• Delivering post-campaign analysis using MMPs, GA and other product analytics tools
The background and skills you’ll bring will include:
• Demonstrable background in Mobile Marketing with a strong focus in Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, UAC, Twitter, etc.
• Track record in the app industry
• Experience using ad tech and analytical tools including Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms, etc.
• You have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
• You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
Benefits will include:
• 33 days holiday (including public hols). You’ll also get your birthday off.
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth
• Contributory pension scheme
• Friday breakfast – bacon and egg rolls to vegan sausage butties.
• Kitchens that are stocked with fresh fruit and a range of hot and soft drinks.
• Discounts on cinema tickets, restaurants, shopping and train tickets via a Perkbox membership
• Access to ‘salary sacrifice’ benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme
• Gym membership options
To learn more, hit the apply now button. Alternatively, contact Alex Marriner by email on Alex@AcquireDigitalTalent.com