I’ve partnered with the world’s largest language learning community with over 90m users from 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. They make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from their global community of native speakers.
This tech business has received several awards such as ‘Europe’s Best Education Start-up’ by TechCrunch, ‘Best of iOS Apps’ by Apple and ‘Best of Google Play’ by Google to name a few, plus they’re part of the prestigious Future Fifty Program consisting of UK’s best Scale-Ups.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their best in class digital acquisition team, specifically to manage their paid social accounts. You will look to drive greater engagement with their ads across all social networks and platforms, starting with creative scoping and production through to bid management and reporting. You will be able to comfortably “own” the medium and the significant budgets that are associated with it. Paid social is by its nature a visual medium, so you’ll feel comfortable with visual design and animation as part of your day to day work.
You’ll also work very closely with the design, product & wider digital acquisition team to ensure paid social delivers against company objectives as part of our wider marketing strategy.
- Manage bids & budgets between countries and platforms to best achieve goals against company KPIs
- Add new concepts to our cutting edge modular creative feeds and generating variants for testing
- Create, deliver and reporting against an experiment plan for new features and ad formats
- Regularly reconcile our performance data against wider company metrics using third party tracking software
- Ensure that all paid social activity is in line with existing tone of voice, branding and campaigns from other channels
- Management of Upper Funnel Video & Content Boosting across paid social
Your background & skills include:
- Proven experience in paid social and an ability to showcase initiatives you undertook to achieve measurable results
- Proven experience owning enterprise-scale budgets and deploying them effectively
- Excellent analytical skills, with a proven ability to understand, interpret and present large amounts of data
- Familiarity with mobile measurement platforms such as Adjust
- An understanding of data/reporting infrastructure and the language behind it
- Whilst design support is available both in house and agency, being able to manipulate creative assets to create new ads and concepts would be a big plus
- Native fluency in English and, ideally, proficiency in at least one other language.
What you’ll enjoy as being part of the team:
- Manage your own stretch projects
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Yearly training budget to use as you want
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Free dinner if you need to stay late
- Regular company trips and evenings out in London
- Smart, fun and international team to work with
Apply now to learn more…