Not only is technology within the Healthcare market improving the lives of millions of people, but it’s also a sector that is growing like wildfire and an exciting space to be working in.
This is a HealthTech company that has in-housed Performance Marketing with a central team out of their Central London HQ.
As Performance Marketing Executive, you will work across various performance channels with a focus in Paid Social and help in day to day activation, budget management and reporting across the various performance channels. These campaigns need to be set up and managed for various geographic markets and drive the development of best practice and profitability in this key growth business area.
The role would suit someone who has experience working in Paid Social from an agency environment and looking to make the move in-house. We are looking for someone who can work with internal stakeholders, with great attention to detail and who wants to learn about performance marketing and tactics in the various markets and channels.
Core responsibilities include:
• Help Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Specialists to deliver media planning, set up, optimisation, day to running and analysis for a broad portfolio of clients
• Monitor performance of Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic campaigns
• Coordinate daily/weekly reporting and interpret results
• Attend calls and meetings
Skills & background required include:
• Experience in setting up Paid Social campaigns – at least 1+ years’ experience agency side
• Background working on Facebook Business Manager
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• A passion for media planning and online advertising
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. Salary c. £28k.