We are seeking for a talented Performance Marketing Executive to join a high-growth subscription e-commerce start-up located in Hammersmith, West London.
They have a team of around 10 people and growing. It’s a fun, collaborative, fast-paced environment that requires everyone to be ‘all hands on deck’. You get the chance to be creative, everyone’s ideas are listened to and they have lots of meetings and catch up’s as a team.
They’re rapidly growing and expanding to different markets (China, US) and require someone to look after the UK market as a start.
You’ll have 2+ years’ experience in Social (Paid & Organic) and PPC (ideally). This role will suit someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up and get involved in the execution as well as strategy!
About the Role…
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you will lead all aspects of Paid & Organic Digital Marketing. This role is focused 70% on Social Media and 30% on PPC.
• Develop and execute an Organic Social Media strategy across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (not limited to these channels)
• Plan and create content for social media channels, blogs and the website
• Take ownership of social media content calendar and do regular content posting based on develop strategy.
• Be versatile in different content scheduling tools and creative asset tools
• Provide creative direction for social media content – this includes editing for static and video content
• Lead the community management on social media channels
• Run paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube (not limited to these channels)
• Optimise campaigns up to best practice and set KPIs (brand awareness or e-commerce)
• Proactively conduct A/B testing and communicate results to the team
• Work closely with 3rd Party data providers and help developing audience targeting strategy
• Write up to best practice all paid social ad copy to cover promotional periods and always-on marketing strategy.
• Identify key retail events and draw the road map of paid promotions
• Manage budget tracker and stay on top of the spends across all Paid Social channels
• Spend 30% of your time to run and optimise PPC Google & Bing
• Write seasonal ad copy
• Run remarketing campaigns
• Analyse performance
• Optimise based on set KPIs
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to the rest of the team
• Troubleshoot any disapproved ads
• Conduct A/B testing
• Run YouTube
You will have:
• A proven track record in successfully selling products online through Paid Social and/or PPC channels
• An eCommerce background (agency or in-house)
• 2+years’ experience in setting up Paid Social campaigns across different channels
• Advanced knowledge of how to use Google Ads Editor and make changes in bulk
• Throughout knowledge of different paid social advertising formats and experience of what works best
• Experience in running Organic Paid social for a brand
• An entrepreneurial approach to business: the ideal candidate needs to demonstrate initiative and proactivity, be able to identify problems, make recommendations and follow through with solutions
• Budget Management experience – ability to scale up
• Numbers focused – all about the CPA
• Experience of using web analytics – e.g. Google Analytics
In exchange, you will be offered:
• Opportunity to make a real difference, grow your career fast and self-develop
• Gorgeous offices in Hammersmith (free breakfast on Monday’s)
• Apple MacBook laptop from the start
• Pension Scheme
• Career development plan & personal training budget
• A wealth of learning about International markets
• IPA membership to attend industry events
Keen to learn more? Apply now or contact Alex Marriner on Alex@AcquireDigitalTalent.com