The HealthTech space is not only improving the lives of millions of people, but it’s also a sector that is rapidly growing.
You’ll be working for a meaningful business, with a purpose to do good, plus work alongside some amazingly talented professionals.
This is a HealthTech company that has in-housed Performance Marketing with a central team out of their Central London HQ. The size of the team has been growing during 2020 and this will be the 10th Performance Marketing hire.
As a Biddable Media / Performance Marketing Executive, you will work across Paid Search & Paid Social, however, instead of loading campaigns and creating lots of reports on a daily basis, you will be tasked with challenging current campaigns, and looking at ways to test how performance can be improved. You’ll also get the opportunity to test out new platforms such as Tik Tok etc.
The role would suit someone who has experience working across EITHER Paid Social or Paid Search from an agency environment and looking to make a move in-house into a Biddable position.
We are looking for someone who can work with internal stakeholders, with great attention to detail and who wants to learn about performance marketing and tactics in the various markets and channels. The opportunity for growth here is that you will become a Performance Manager with a holistic view across multiple channels, as opposed to becoming a channel specialist.
Core responsibilities include:
– Help Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic Specialists to deliver media planning, set up, optimisation, day to running and analysis for a broad portfolio of clients
– Monitor performance of Paid Social, Paid Search and Programmatic campaigns
– Coordinate daily/weekly reporting and interpret
– Attend calls and meetings
Skills & background required include:
– Experience in setting up and optimising Paid Social
OR Paid Search campaigns – at least 1+ years’ experience agency side
– Background working on Facebook Business Manager
OR Google Ads
– Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
– A passion for media planning and online advertising
This business encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. Base salary to £30k.
The team is currently WFH, and after lockdown, you will be required to come into the office just twice per week.
If you’re looking to escape the agency side and join a rapidly expanding in-house team, you know what to do. Apply now!