Do you have a background managing Google Ads and Universal App Campaigns?
If so, this is your opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies as a PPC Specialist on a 12 month fixed term contract basis (with the possibility of going perm).
You can be located anywhere within the UK as this position can be 100% remote.
A glimpse into what you’ll be doing:
· Manage ads performance and growth across Google Ads, and UAC
· Setting up and optimising of accounts from campaigns, keyword research, ad copy to bid management
· Create and optimise landing pages
· Provide results analysis, reporting and recommendations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Work collaboratively with the wider digital team to align with and share learnings with Paid Social, Display, Affiliates, SEO and Organic Web
· Understanding of tagging, tracking and attribution required to measure performance
Your skills and background will include:
· 2+ years hands-on PPC campaign management experience
· Experience using Google UAC
· Track record of running A/B test campaigns
· Experience working with MMP / Apps
· You have strong numeracy and analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
· You have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
The start date for this position is Monday 17th May and will pay a base salary up to £45k (depending on experience). So don’t delay, apply now!