As the Marketing function grows, they are looking to hire a Retention Lead who will help people find calm in the chaos, build connections with consumers, and create amazing customer experiences.
You’ll be leading customer retention for the brand through D2C/DTC, including but not limited to:
- Lead & manage the customer retention strategy, focusing on planning, execution, optimisation, testing, reporting and analysis.
- Develop and implement the brands email marketing strategy, managing all flows across the business and in multiple markets.
- Develop a best-in-class referral & loyalty programme
- Increase LTV and retention by utilising data to understand customer segments and their lifecycle.
- Reporting and analysis on key performance metrics including LTV, Repeat Rate etc..
- Managing a community manager (who will be responsible for the brands organic social channels)
- Seek out new opportunities for growth!
- A background working in a high growth D2C eCommerce business, with expertise in customer retention.
- Strong knowledge working with CRM tools – Klaviyo, Shopify, Ometria etc, for a good few years.
- A curious mind – This brand is creating a new category so faces new challenges & new opportunities, creating their path is going to be exciting! They will need a creative problem solver, who is comfortable pivoting strategy and has a desire to try new things.
- Comfortable with data and extracting actionable insights
- Proactive and enjoys working at a fast pace
The Package includes:
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Holiday: 24 days + birthday off!
- Product discount & Friends+Family codes
- Lovely, bright and spacious office 1 minute from Notting Hill Gate station, with a flexible working policy with most people enjoying the office three or four days a week
- Lots of fun! Great culture with regular team social & events
- Join early in the journey of one of the most exciting, progressive brands championing plant power to transform the nation’s mental wellbeing.
Are you interested in joining this rocket ship? Apply now!