Are you described as a bit of a bull in a China shop?
That’s great. It’s what we’re looking for. Let me explain…
As a fast-growing, app-first business, marketing is paramount to the ongoing success, but now is the time for you, as a Growth Marketer, to bring your test, learn, and iterate philosophy to help drive activity forwards. Being data-driven, yet with a creative flair, you’ll be looking at what this company should be doing, shouldn’t be doing, and the next big thing on the horizon that needs to be looked at!
You’ll have gained some of your previous experience within an app-first or focused business and bring in leadership whereby you gain respect of the wider team and influence, c-level stakeholders along the way.
Broader responsibilities will include:
- Accelerate growth and increase customer acquisition globally
- Set clear and comprehensive strategies to determine where they want to go and how they will get there, and secure support from leaders across the business
- Continuously use market and customer insights to deeply understand their audience and develop scalable growth opportunities; identify, test and scale channels, balancing customer experience, growth, progress and learning
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams and wider growth marketing team members
- Focus on paid performance marketing approach with responsibility for ROI, whilst developing unique competitive advantage
- Regularly reporting of performance and results driving delivery in line with KPIs such as CAC, profit margins
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- An experienced strategic and tactical leader with a demonstrable track record of bringing growth opportunities to life with limited resources in an international digital business
- Curious and proactive; learning and discovery is what will drive their success and ability to stay on top of ahead of the game
- A practised understanding of how to manage marketplace dynamics, and optimising marketplace growth globally at scale
- Expertise in designing, building, and running experiments using a growth framework to prioritise and measure the impact of work
- Track record of running international campaigns, including how best to manage translation & localisation
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build great relationships with people from across the business, a key influencer, able to inspire others
- A creative eye with the ability to think from the customers’ perspective and provide clear and articulate feedback that drives strong performance
Located in Central London, the business offers hybrid working and, alongside a generous base salary, will see you take on other benefits such as equity and private medical.
Apply now to learn more!