www.AcquireDigitalTalent.com is a Digital Marketing Recruitment Agency and proud to present the following job vacancy…
You’ll get the chance to spend all your time actually doing data-driven SEO, not convincing clients of its value.
Located 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge Station is where this powerhouse of a group has its HQ. Within their open planned, leafy interior, you can find many meeting rooms, breakout areas, and even onsite gym!
The business is dedicated to helping consumers through the use of technology, with one of their brands being a well-known, and established price comparison site.
Due to internal growth, they have 4 openings for SEO Executives to join the team.
The business has big plans for SEO in 2020 and with an in-house team of around 6 in place, this number will likely double.
Key responsibilities include:
– Analyze the search landscapes to find opportunities for higher rankings within Google.
– Work with content, creative, and development teams to optimize existing and launch new web assets in order to capture ranking traffic.
– Ensure all SEO requirements are met for new pages, user experiences, and websites.
– Create detailed and insightful reports that will be used by the rest of the SEO team and senior management to communicate performance trends and key drivers.
– Present regularly on what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next on the long list of tests you want to run.
– Analyze competitor strategies to gain ranking insights and to help prioritize appropriately.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the party:
– You’ll be a proven performer with strong experience in Search Engine Optimization
– Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
– Passionate about innovating in natural search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove the effectiveness of tactics.
– You’re an SEO super-fan. You stay on top of everything new and exciting in the world of search and actively look to find ways to test and use new tools or technical developments into use.
– Strong Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets skills (e.g. vlookup, pivot tables, etc.) as well as experience using SQL, BI platforms and other database/analysis packages.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of different teams.
– Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed.
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Private health and dental, Gym on site, 7.5% pension contribution by the company, Free breakfast and afternoon snacks, Friday night drinks, Birthday day off, move house day off, AND Training / Development budget.
Interested in learning more? Apply now.