www.AcquireDigitalTalent.com is a Digital Marketing Recruitment Agency and is proud to present the following job vacancy…
Located 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge Station is where this powerhouse of a group has its HQ. Within their open planned, leafy interior, you can find many meeting rooms, breakout areas, and even onsite gym! The business is dedicated to helping consumers through the use of technology, with one of their brands being a well-known, and established price comparison site. Due to continued growth, they have an opportunity for an SEO Manager to join the team.
The business has big plans for SEO in 2020 and with an in-house team of around 6 in place, this number will likely double.
You can come from an agency or client-side background, however, one key requirement will be prior line management experience.
Headed up by the SEO Director, as SEO Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
– Contribute to the SEO technical, content & inbound marketing roadmaps & strategy
– Implement the SEO strategy across our portfolio of brands
– Present regular KPI reports to senior stakeholders
– Integrate with product, infrastructure and technical teams to help influence SEO back-end related projects
– Managing all website SEO implementation in line with best practice
– Work with QA and automation teams to ensure SEO QA is in the mix across other teams
– Execute on-site technical audits
The background you’ll bring to the role will include:
– Strong SEO experience
– Strong technical, content & inbound marketing SEO strategy background
– Strong analytical skills for modelling performance and opportunity with large sets of data
– Have the knowledge and ability to process a lot of data
– Have experience in web developing, coding and server-side management is preferred
– Knowledge of how product departments work
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Private health and dental, Gym on site, 7.5% pension contribution by the company, Free breakfast and afternoon snacks, Friday night drinks, Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary, Birthday day off, move house day off, AND Training / Development budget.
Interested in learning more? Apply now.