Many hiring managers and business owners thought the influx of redundant candidates would make hiring easier and cheaper.
Speaking with many of them in recent weeks, it couldn’t be further from the truth.
Pandemic or no pandemic, niche, in-demand skill sets are like looking for a needle in a haystack.
In fact, the pandemic has actually made hiring these highly sought-after professionals even harder!
Many of them are still employed, therefore the appetite to leave a stable job to take on something new isn’t there.
Would you leave a stable job in this market?
Although difficult, it’s not impossible.
One resource that will help you during these challenging times is The Digital Marketing Salary Survey & Career Insights Report ‘20/21 by Acquire Digital Talent.
You’ll learn what the average salaries are for these sought after Digital Marketing professionals, plus gain an understanding as to what they are seeking in a new job so you can position your high growth, tech-driven company as the destination of choice.
Click here to request your free copy today!
- Why Upskilling Your Digital Marketing Team Will Be Critical for the Next 12 Months
- The Guide Every Digital Marketing Hiring Manager Needs To Read
- Digital Marketers – This Shall Be Your Guiding Light!
- Redundancy: Training, Recruitment, or Role Swap – What Are Your Post-Pandemic Career Options?
- How to Improve The Grade of Your Next Digital Marketing Vacancy
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC / Google Shopping)19/10/2020
- Performance Marketing Executive – Paid Social05/10/2020
- CRM Manager25/09/2020
- Mobile Marketing Manager22/09/2020
- Senior Paid Social Executive07/09/2020