Many hiring managers and business owners thought the influx of redundant candidates would make hiring easier and cheaper.
Speaking with many of them in recent weeks, it couldn’t be further from the truth.
Pandemic or no pandemic, niche, in-demand skill sets are like looking for a needle in a haystack.
In fact, the pandemic has actually made hiring these highly sought-after professionals even harder!
Many of them are still employed, therefore the appetite to leave a stable job to take on something new isn’t there.
Would you leave a stable job in this market?
Although difficult, it’s not impossible.
One resource that will help you during these challenging times is The Digital Marketing Salary Survey & Career Insights Report ‘20/21 by Acquire Digital Talent.
You’ll learn what the average salaries are for these sought after Digital Marketing professionals, plus gain an understanding as to what they are seeking in a new job so you can position your high growth, tech-driven company as the destination of choice.
Click here to request your free copy today!
- 7 Steps to Scale with Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy Woolfenden – Episode 8
- TransferGo’s leadership strategies for maximising growth with Gareth Knight – Episode 7
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- PPC Specialist (Google Ads & UAC), FinTech – 12 month fixed term contract13/04/2021
- Head of Marketing (DTC eCommerce)07/04/2021
- App Marketing Executive (ASA, UAC, ASO)25/03/2021
- Paid Search Lead25/03/2021
- Performance Marketing Executive25/03/2021