Many hiring managers and business owners thought the influx of redundant candidates would make hiring easier and cheaper.
Speaking with many of them in recent weeks, it couldn’t be further from the truth.
Pandemic or no pandemic, niche, in-demand skill sets are like looking for a needle in a haystack.
In fact, the pandemic has actually made hiring these highly sought-after professionals even harder!
Many of them are still employed, therefore the appetite to leave a stable job to take on something new isn’t there.
Would you leave a stable job in this market?
Although difficult, it’s not impossible.
One resource that will help you during these challenging times is The Digital Marketing Salary Survey & Career Insights Report ‘20/21 by Acquire Digital Talent.
You’ll learn what the average salaries are for these sought after Digital Marketing professionals, plus gain an understanding as to what they are seeking in a new job so you can position your high growth, tech-driven company as the destination of choice.
Click here to request your free copy today!
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Digital Marketing in the USA versus Europe with Founder & Owner of Fatum Expediendi LLC, Janina Siede – Episode 5
- T-shaped marketers, responsible consumerism and adapting to new tech trends with on-demand Chief Marketing Officer Mehul Garg – Episode 4
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2