Creating the ideal team is essential, but it’s also incredibly tough.
The Digital Marketing space is suffering from a significant skills shortage. Employers are continually competing to earn the attention of the top-tier talent their recruitment agencies send them.
And while certifications and experience count in many recruitment strategies, it’s essential not to overlook the importance of “composition” when crafting the right team.
Ideally, you’ll need to look not only at the things someone new can bring to their specific role but also the complementary attitudes and skills they can use to supplement your existing team.
So, how can you make sure you attract and recruit the right candidates for an incredible team composition?
Click the link below to request your complimentary copy on this topical recruitment subject.
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- Why Are Hiring Managers Finding The Market For Talent So Tough?
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy