Creating the ideal team is essential, but it’s also incredibly tough.
The Digital Marketing space is suffering from a significant skills shortage. Employers are continually competing to earn the attention of the top-tier talent their recruitment agencies send them.
And while certifications and experience count in many recruitment strategies, it’s essential not to overlook the importance of “composition” when crafting the right team.
Ideally, you’ll need to look not only at the things someone new can bring to their specific role but also the complementary attitudes and skills they can use to supplement your existing team.
So, how can you make sure you attract and recruit the right candidates for an incredible team composition?
Click the link below to request your complimentary copy on this topical recruitment subject.
- Feeling frustrated with hiring? You’re not alone!
- 7 Steps to Scale with Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy Woolfenden – Episode 8
- TransferGo’s leadership strategies for maximising growth with Gareth Knight – Episode 7
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Digital Acquisition Lead11/05/2021
- Acquisition Marketing Lead23/04/2021
- Marketing Lead22/04/2021
- Global CRM Director21/04/2021
- PPC Specialist (Google Ads & UAC), FinTech – 12 month fixed term contract13/04/2021