Creating the ideal team is essential, but it’s also incredibly tough.
The Digital Marketing space is suffering from a significant skills shortage. Employers are continually competing to earn the attention of the top-tier talent their recruitment agencies send them.
And while certifications and experience count in many recruitment strategies, it’s essential not to overlook the importance of “composition” when crafting the right team.
Ideally, you’ll need to look not only at the things someone new can bring to their specific role but also the complementary attitudes and skills they can use to supplement your existing team.
So, how can you make sure you attract and recruit the right candidates for an incredible team composition?
Click the link below to request your complimentary copy on this topical recruitment subject.
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2
- Taking bold brave risks to become the leader in your market with Head of Growth at “Feast It”, Curran Dye – Episode 1
- Scale of One to Tech Podcast – trailer
- Together, We Can Achieve More
- VP Marketing (Brand/Content/Creative led / 6-9 month Mat cover)30/11/2020
- Marketing Director17/11/2020
- Head of Growth17/11/2020
- Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Multi-Channel)12/11/2020
- Digital Performance Marketing Manager06/11/2020