Creating the ideal team is essential, but it’s also incredibly tough.
The Digital Marketing space is suffering from a significant skills shortage. Employers are continually competing to earn the attention of the top-tier talent their recruitment agencies send them.
And while certifications and experience count in many recruitment strategies, it’s essential not to overlook the importance of “composition” when crafting the right team.
Ideally, you’ll need to look not only at the things someone new can bring to their specific role but also the complementary attitudes and skills they can use to supplement your existing team.
So, how can you make sure you attract and recruit the right candidates for an incredible team composition?
Click the link below to request your complimentary copy on this topical recruitment subject.
- Redundancy: Training, Recruitment, or Role Swap – What Are Your Post-Pandemic Career Options?
- How to Improve The Grade of Your Next Digital Marketing Vacancy
- 1,000 applications for just 1 job post!
- How to Be an Outstanding Digital Marketing Leader in a Challenging Tech Environment
- Dealing with Digital Marketing during Covid-19…with Nadya Birca