The world is changing.
And with it, the global marketplace is changing too. As we move into a new decade, more and more people are choosing to work from home, or remotely.
There are some positive figures coming out that support remote working as a viable, and indeed preferable, alternative to traditional office-based work. Better productivity, fewer interruptions and the opportunity for better work-life balance are just some of the advantages.
For the employer, it seems good news. But how do you set up and manage a virtual Digital Marketing team to ensure a successful outcome?
Our report will show how you can improve virtual team working in your high growth organisation; the strategies to use, and how to implement them.
To request your free report, click on the link below.
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Digital Marketing in the USA versus Europe with Founder & Owner of Fatum Expediendi LLC, Janina Siede – Episode 5
- T-shaped marketers, responsible consumerism and adapting to new tech trends with on-demand Chief Marketing Officer Mehul Garg – Episode 4
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2