This year, World Mental Health Day was on Sunday 10th October, but I believe it should be recognised by more than just one day.
During 2020, each and every one of us has faced challenges, whether due to work, home life or feeling restricted because of lockdowns.
Although I understand why we’ve all had to make these sacrifices, it doesn’t make it any easier.
Many years ago, I battled with my own mental health, so understand how important it is for us to provide support services for those facing challenging times in their lives.
That’s why I’ve decided to use my business, Acquire Digital Talent, as a vehicle of good by supporting the charity, Mind.
As I enter the 3rd year of running Acquire (Happy 2nd Birthday today!), I’m aiming to raise at least £5,000 to support the excellent work Mind offers. Each placement made during our 20/21 FY, 5% of the fee will go straight into our charity pot.
Not only will you still get an exceptionally high level of service from a true expert within the Digital Marketing Recruitment space, but you’ll also be supporting a charity that anyone of your friends or family may need support from in the future.
Let’s see how much we can raise together throughout the next year!
Are you in? Email Alex Marriner (Founder & Recruitment Director) on Alex@AcquireDigitalTalent.com to discuss your upcoming Digital Marketing hiring requirement…
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- Why Are Hiring Managers Finding The Market For Talent So Tough?
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy