“What PPC skills do I need to improve?”
I’ve been asked this same question by 100’s of Paid Search professionals over the years.
Well that can be different for different people but with Paid Search becoming more and more about automation, my answer is always to develop your technical skills.
…And by technical skills I mean:
- Python, R, Java, .net, Perl, Ruby
- AdWords API, SearchAds 360 API, DoubleClick Search API, Google API, Bing Ads API
- SQL, HTML, CSS
Ideally, you’d want to start at the top and work your way down as these are most preferred by companies.
Begin to add these strings to your bow and soon enough you’ll be putting yourself in the top 5% of Paid Search professionals across London, the UK, maybe even Europe.
A pretty exciting place to be!
- 7 Steps to Scale with Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy Woolfenden – Episode 8
- TransferGo’s leadership strategies for maximising growth with Gareth Knight – Episode 7
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- PPC Specialist (Google Ads & UAC), FinTech – 12 month fixed term contract13/04/2021
- Head of Marketing (DTC eCommerce)07/04/2021
- App Marketing Executive (ASA, UAC, ASO)25/03/2021
- Paid Search Lead25/03/2021
- Performance Marketing Executive25/03/2021