“What PPC skills do I need to improve?”
I’ve been asked this same question by 100’s of Paid Search professionals over the years.
Well that can be different for different people but with Paid Search becoming more and more about automation, my answer is always to develop your technical skills.
…And by technical skills I mean:
- Python, R, Java, .net, Perl, Ruby
- AdWords API, SearchAds 360 API, DoubleClick Search API, Google API, Bing Ads API
- SQL, HTML, CSS
Ideally, you’d want to start at the top and work your way down as these are most preferred by companies.
Begin to add these strings to your bow and soon enough you’ll be putting yourself in the top 5% of Paid Search professionals across London, the UK, maybe even Europe.
A pretty exciting place to be!
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Digital Marketing in the USA versus Europe with Founder & Owner of Fatum Expediendi LLC, Janina Siede – Episode 5
- T-shaped marketers, responsible consumerism and adapting to new tech trends with on-demand Chief Marketing Officer Mehul Garg – Episode 4
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2