“What PPC skills do I need to improve?”
I’ve been asked this same question by 100’s of Paid Search professionals over the years.
Well that can be different for different people but with Paid Search becoming more and more about automation, my answer is always to develop your technical skills.
…And by technical skills I mean:
- Python, R, Java, .net, Perl, Ruby
- AdWords API, SearchAds 360 API, DoubleClick Search API, Google API, Bing Ads API
- SQL, HTML, CSS
Ideally, you’d want to start at the top and work your way down as these are most preferred by companies.
Begin to add these strings to your bow and soon enough you’ll be putting yourself in the top 5% of Paid Search professionals across London, the UK, maybe even Europe.
A pretty exciting place to be!
- Why Upskilling Your Digital Marketing Team Will Be Critical for the Next 12 Months
- The Guide Every Digital Marketing Hiring Manager Needs To Read
- Digital Marketers – This Shall Be Your Guiding Light!
- Redundancy: Training, Recruitment, or Role Swap – What Are Your Post-Pandemic Career Options?
- How to Improve The Grade of Your Next Digital Marketing Vacancy
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC / Google Shopping)19/10/2020
- Performance Marketing Executive – Paid Social05/10/2020
- CRM Manager25/09/2020
- Mobile Marketing Manager22/09/2020
- Senior Paid Social Executive07/09/2020