“That makes sense with what we’re seeing – lots of applicants but not the right skill set!”
I can’t tell you the number of times I hear this from hiring managers lately…
I’ve spoken to many companies over the last six months who believed it would be easier to hire due to so much news on TV and in the press regarding redundancies etc.
However, what they’ve experienced is niche, highly sought after Digital & Growth Marketing talent, are even more afraid to move than ever before. Would you leave a company doing well in a pandemic to join the unknown?
Although they’re receiving 10x more applicants than ever before, they aren’t the right skills required, and therefore it means 10x more work for no result.
There is a way to successfully recruit those with these niche, highly sought after skill sets.
If you’d like to find out how, please email me to arrange a call: Alex@AcquireDigitalTalent.com
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- Why Are Hiring Managers Finding The Market For Talent So Tough?
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy