I’m sorry and I don’t want to upset you, but it’s a simple truth that candidates I represent are 1 step ahead of you in the recruitment process…
It’s nothing personal but the hiring companies have a better connection with my candidates.
They feel like they know them better.
They haven’t necessarily had the opportunity to meet them in person before, yet they get a sense of how they come across, way beyond just the words you’ve written on a black and white piece of paper.
You’re struggling to work this one out, right?!
The companies I work with benefit from watching pre-recorded video interviews between me and those candidates I’m working with, and when they’re invited in for a face to face interview, they’re 1 step ahead of others who’ve been invited in purely based on their CV alone.
Hiring is way more than just what someone can write (or type) on 2-3 sheets of paper (or in a word doc). It’s about how they fit in culturally, how they answer specific questions the hiring company is keen to hear on, etc.
Your CV alone doesn’t do this.
The good news?
You can rectify this and put yourself in a stronger position.
Looking to make a move within the Digital Marketing space?
Then get in touch with me before doing anything else…
Email me on Alex@AcquireDigitalTalent.com with a copy of your CV today.
- 7 Steps to Scale with Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy Woolfenden – Episode 8
- TransferGo’s leadership strategies for maximising growth with Gareth Knight – Episode 7
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- PPC Specialist (Google Ads & UAC), FinTech – 12 month fixed term contract13/04/2021
- Head of Marketing (DTC eCommerce)07/04/2021
- App Marketing Executive (ASA, UAC, ASO)25/03/2021
- Paid Search Lead25/03/2021
- Performance Marketing Executive25/03/2021