A 2019 PwC study found that 79% of CEOs regularly worry about their workforce’s existing skills, and COVID has only impacted on this problem.
Many managers wrongly believe that training and development is something that only happens at the start of an employee’s time with their company.
But meaningful development and upskilling is something that can and should happen throughout employees’ careers – and it has never been more critical to have a team in place who possess vital skills.
In our new report for high growth, tech-driven employers, we cover everything you need to know about upskilling your Digital Marketing team – how to plan and implement upskilling and why it’s so essential right now.
To request your free report, click on the link below.
- 7 Steps to Scale with Founder of The Part-Time CMO, Lucy Woolfenden – Episode 8
- TransferGo’s leadership strategies for maximising growth with Gareth Knight – Episode 7
- 10 Reasons Why Retained Search Is Your Most Effective Talent Acquisition Strategy For 2021 And Beyond
- Would You Like To Split The Cost Of Recruitment Fees Over 6 Months?
- Revolutionising Deliveroo’s paid search with Co-Founder and MD of WeDiscover, Byron Tassoni-Resch – Episode 6
- PPC Specialist (Google Ads & UAC), FinTech – 12 month fixed term contract13/04/2021
- Head of Marketing (DTC eCommerce)07/04/2021
- App Marketing Executive (ASA, UAC, ASO)25/03/2021
- Paid Search Lead25/03/2021
- Performance Marketing Executive25/03/2021