A 2019 PwC study found that 79% of CEOs regularly worry about their workforce’s existing skills, and COVID has only impacted on this problem.
Many managers wrongly believe that training and development is something that only happens at the start of an employee’s time with their company.
But meaningful development and upskilling is something that can and should happen throughout employees’ careers – and it has never been more critical to have a team in place who possess vital skills.
In our new report for high growth, tech-driven employers, we cover everything you need to know about upskilling your Digital Marketing team – how to plan and implement upskilling and why it’s so essential right now.
To request your free report, click on the link below.
- How The Iceberg Will Improve Your Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Digital Marketing in the USA versus Europe with Founder & Owner of Fatum Expediendi LLC, Janina Siede – Episode 5
- T-shaped marketers, responsible consumerism and adapting to new tech trends with on-demand Chief Marketing Officer Mehul Garg – Episode 4
- SEO success, app engagement and the resurgence of subscriptions with Digital Marketing Specialist & Founder of Alfred & William, Rob Young – Episode 3
- Building a best-in-class performance marketing team with Secret Escapes, Head of Performance & Revenue, Rumyana Miteva – Episode 2