A 2019 PwC study found that 79% of CEOs regularly worry about their workforce’s existing skills, and COVID has only impacted on this problem.
Many managers wrongly believe that training and development is something that only happens at the start of an employee’s time with their company.
But meaningful development and upskilling is something that can and should happen throughout employees’ careers – and it has never been more critical to have a team in place who possess vital skills.
In our new report for high growth, tech-driven employers, we cover everything you need to know about upskilling your Digital Marketing team – how to plan and implement upskilling and why it’s so essential right now.
To request your free report, click on the link below.
- Why Upskilling Your Digital Marketing Team Will Be Critical for the Next 12 Months
- The Guide Every Digital Marketing Hiring Manager Needs To Read
- Digital Marketers – This Shall Be Your Guiding Light!
- Redundancy: Training, Recruitment, or Role Swap – What Are Your Post-Pandemic Career Options?
- How to Improve The Grade of Your Next Digital Marketing Vacancy
- Digital Marketing Specialist (PPC / Google Shopping)19/10/2020
- Performance Marketing Executive – Paid Social05/10/2020
- CRM Manager25/09/2020
- Mobile Marketing Manager22/09/2020
- Senior Paid Social Executive07/09/2020